Pre-enrollment - please fill the form in the link in order to declare your participation in the OEI at the University of National and World Economy. This is mandatory to participate in selection process.
The application period runs from November 27, 2023 to December 10, 2023.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application until December 19, 2023 at the latest.
No administrative and/or tuition fees will be charged.
Costs for expenditures like reading materials, literature would have to be borne by the students (if applicable).
Interested students can apply by sending an e-mail to [email protected] (Subject: “Application to Online Exchange Initiative”).
- Bachelor’s level: enrollment in a bachelor’s program at a partner university; minimum of one year of full-time studies completed (60 ECTS-Credits).
- Master’s level: enrollment in a master’s program at a partner university.
- Confirmation of enrollment home university
- Transcript of records
- Statement of purpose, incl. courses you would like to attend
- Declaration of consent (download here)
The selection will be based on an evaluation of the applicant’s overall academic performance (transcript of records) and the statement of purpose. UNWE will notify its partner universities about the selected students. Partner universities have to confirm their students’ admission to UNWE’s courses.
Spring Semester: January 29 - May 19, 2024
Exam Period: May 20 – June 2, 2024
Re-sit Period: June 3 – June 9, 2024
* Period dependent on School (faculty). Individual exam dates to be confirmed in the timetable information. Mid-term exams may be given and block 3 courses may have exams earlier in the semester.