Pre-enrollment - please fill the form in the link in order to declare your participation in the Module Marketing in the Age of Sustainability at the University of National and World Economy.
The application period runs from June 1, 2023 to July, 1, 2023.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application until July, 15, 2022 at the latest.
No administrative and/or tuition fees will be charged.
Costs for expenditures like reading materials, literature would have to be borne by the students (if applicable).
Interested students can apply by sending an e-mail to [email protected] (Subject: “Application to Module Marketing in the Age of Sustainability”).
- Bachelor’s level: enrollment in a bachelor’s program at a partner university; minimum of one year of full-time studies completed (recommendable 60 ECTS-Credits).
- Confirmation of enrollment home university
- Transcript of records
- Statement of purpose, incl. courses you would like to attend
- Declaration of consent (download here)
The selection will be based on an evaluation of the applicant’s overall academic performance (transcript of records) and the statement of purpose. UNWE will notify its partner universities about the selected students. Partner universities have to confirm their students’ admission to UNWE’s courses.
Autumn Semester: 18 September 2022 - 30 December 2023
Exam Period: 06 January 2024 – 20 January 2024
Re-sit Period: 21 January 2024 – 28 January 2024
* Period dependent on School (faculty). Individual exam dates to be confirmed in the timetable information. Mid-term exams may be given and block 3 courses may have exams earlier in the semester.