3rd International Scientific Conference on Economics and Management - EMAN 2019
3rd International Scientific Conference on Economics and Management - EMAN 2019 will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, on March 28th, 2019 (Hotel M).
The conference theme will be discussed in the following sections:
1. Banking in digital environment
2. Foreign direct investment. Foreign divestment
3. Global methods of e-business
4. Hypermodernity with facts and information (fake news, alternative facts) and public relations
5. Logistics and supply chains in disruptive times
6. Marketing in disruptive times
7. Networks of ideas, inclusion of new human resources
8. New technologies, robotisation, labour market and social net
9. New methods of leadership, management and innovation
10. Smart cities and places, relation between urban and rural
11. Making business in environment of fast changing technologies
12. Business laws and ethics
13. Accounting and accounting standards
14. Strategic management and management tools in disruptive times
15. The support of international integrations and institutions
16. Transport and tourism in the times of economic growth and new technologies
17. Immobility market
18. The role of the government in disruptive times
19. Energy and raw materials markets
20. IT role in disruptive times
21. Sustainability, circular economy and sharing economy
22. Education and higher education in disruptive times
23. Protectionism: causes and consequences
24. Global and regional inequalities
25. Cryptocurrencies: change of the financial landscape
26. Challenges of digital economy
This Conference is organized by UdEkoM Balkans-Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, DOBA Business School, Maribor, Slovenia, Faculty of Management Koper, University of Primorska, Slovenia, Integrated Business Faculty Skopje, Macedonia, Faculty of Management Zajecar, Serbia.
New publication opportunities:
All accepted full papers for the EMAN 2019 International Scientific Conference will be placed in the EMAN 2019 Conference Proceedings. Afterwards there will be three circles of full papers’ selection from the EMAN 2019 Conference Proceedings pre-draft:
1st Circle – extended and improved versions of the selected papers will be published in a monograph as book chapters. This will be 7th edition of this conference partner monograph. All previous editions were indexed in Scopus database and last three in Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science. There will be additional independent peer review process.
2nd Circle – selected papers will be published in the publication titled: EMAN 2019 Selected Papers – the 3rd Conference on Economics and Management with an ISSN number. This publication will be submitted to indexation and / or publication and / or the listing at the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science (WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SCOPUS, EBSCO, CiteSeerX, ERA, ProQuest, Google Books, Google Scholar database and so on.
3rd Circle - extended and improved versions of the selected papers will be published in highly esteemed partner journals published in different countries and indexed/referenced in: BASE - Bielefeld Academic Search Engine, Business Source Complete and Sustainability Reference Center, CEEOL database, CiteFactor, DOAJ, DRJI - Directory of Research Journals Indexing, EBSCO database, EconBiz, EconPapers, ERIH PLUS - European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences, EZB - Die Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus International, INFOBASE INDEX (India), JournalTOCs, MIT library, National Library of Serbia Digital Repository, OAJI - Open Academic Journals Index, Periodicos CAPES, RePec, Research Gate, ROAD - Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources, SCIndex (Serbian Citation Index), SUNCAT, Ulrich Periodicals, UTS library.
Journals’ acceptance rate for the EMAN 2018 Conference was 40%.
If the full paper is being published in one of the above named publications from the three circles, its abstract will be published in the EMAN 2019 Book of Abstracts (ISBN and DOI numbers will be assigned).
Other, non-selected full papers, but accepted for the conference, will be published in the EMAN 2019 Conference Proceedings (ISBN and DOI numbers will be assigned).
March 1st, 2019 – deadline for abstract submission
Include an abstract of no more than 500 words. It should provide information on scope of the contribution, aimed benefits for a reader, main methods used and findings - submit now
March 18th, 2019 – final deadline for registration fee payment
March 25th, 2019 – announcement of conference agenda
April 12th, 2019 - final deadline for paper submission (full paper submission is only required if interested in publishing the full paper, otherwise, the abstract is sufficient)
Participants without paper:
March 18th, 2019 – final deadline for registration and fee payment
The registration fee should be paid per paper, regardless of the number of authors. Each participant may submit a maximum of two papers - one as the first author, the other as co-author.
- 95 Eur (11.400 dinars for participants from Serbia)* - Participants from academic and scientific-research institutions, business sector, government sector, public administration, chambers of commerce and others
- 75 Eur (9.000 dinars for participants from Serbia)* - Postgraduate students (must submit studying certificate - all coauthors of paper should be undergraduate or postgraduate students)
- 65 Eur (7.800 dinars for participants form Serbia)* - Undergraduate students (must submit studying certificate - all coauthors of paper should be undergraduate students) and unemployed.
Attention: the costs of the money transfer are to be covered by the participants.
*Registration fee includes: publication of one paper in a conference proceedings and one copy of a conference proceedings on a CD, certificate of attendance, participation in all conference sessions for one co/author, refreshments during breaks, lunch, postal costs of sending conference proceedings and certificate, other organizational costs.
Except conference registration fee, there are no any additional nor hidden publication costs.
In order to avoid high commission of money transfer by bank wire transfer which may go up to 35% of the transferred amount, participants may pay the conference registration fee via PayPal (5% commission, for instance: on 95 EUR this is 4,75 EUR in total 99,75 EUR).
For further information see the Conference website