Calls for Papers
27 November 2019, Sofia
International Scientific Conference: 30 Years - Transition, Lessons and Perspectives
Official web of the Conference: http://en.mspconference.eu/
22 November 2019, Sofia
15th International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists:
„The Economy of Bulgaria and the European Union: Circular Economy and Corporate Social Responsibility”, Sofia
The Conference is organized by the Faculty of Finance and Accountancy at the UNWE and co-organizers of the conference are the following leading national and international universities:
- Higher School of Insurance and Finance (VUZF University) – Bulgaria;
- Alma Mater Studiorum Universita di Bologna-Sede di Rimini – Italia;
- University of Split, Faculty of Economics – Croatia;
- Poltava University of Economics and Trade – Ukraine;
- Lutsk National Technical University – Ukraine;
- Lodz University of Technology – Poland;
- University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics – Croatia;
- Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje – Macedonia.
The purpose of this International Conference is to give floor of the young scientists – PhD students and lecturers, to present their scientific research to the academic community and to discuss economic issues with Bulgarian and foreign scientists. This scientific forum takes place for its 15th time in succession, and the published scientific results from the previous 14 conferences prove the considerable potential of the young scientists for their future professional development. The format and the organization of this scientific event are orientated towards creating an academic atmosphere and an opportunity for a dialog and exchange of ideas between different levels in the academic community.
The conference is also opened for participation of students (BA and MA degrees of education) presenting their research interests and studies. Students will take part in the sessions and discussions with their lecturers as well as with scientists, policy-makers and business representatives.
1. Financial Policy, Financial Markets, Banking, Investments, Insurance and Social Insurance
2. Accounting Policy and Practice, Financial Audit, Controlling Systems and Internal Control
3. Research and Science, R&D, Relationship „Science – Business“, Innovations, Competitiveness, Project Management
4. Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing, Corporate Control and Business Development in Bulgaria, the EU and in the Global Scale
Official web of the Conference: https://young-scientists.unwe.bg/en