AIESEC Sofia UNWE
Present in over 107 countries and territories and with over 50,000 members, AIESEC is the world's largest youth-run organisation. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development, AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to be global citizens, to change the world, and to get experience and *skills that matter today*: management, finance, negotiations, sales, marketing, human resources, teamwork, project and event management, cultural understanding and etc.
The main objective of the organization is through personal and professional development of its members to influence the overall development of society.
In recent years, AIESEC is gaining increasing popularity and influence in Bulgaria.
The organization is represented in more than 15 universities in 7 cities across the country and provides numerous opportunities.
Opportunities for students from AIESEC:
- Development of skills - AIESEC membership provides the opportunity to receive trainings and practical experience in all aspects of managing an organization.
- Gaining leadership experience - AIESEC provides its members the opportunity to lead a team, make decisions, speak in public and implement their ideas.
- International experience - one of the main options offered by AIESEC is the intetnational exchange - living and getting working experience in various fields in another country.
- Attendance at conferences - an opportunity for trainings, developing knowledge, meetings with young people and representatives of big companies from Bulgaria and abroad.
- Building a strong international network of contacts - through conferences, educational networks, innovative Internet platforms and large community of current and former members of the organization.
- Defining a vision for the future and expanding *ambitions* - AIESEC provides young people the opportunity to enjoy in practice the various economic areas and thus to determine the direction for development in the future.
Local committee AIESEC Sofia UNWE recruits members 2 times a year: in October and March. Applying for the internship program is constant.
More information about the activities of AIESEC Sofia UNWE can be found at:http://www.aiesec-unwe.net/, and in the office of the organization
Vice President Communications 2010/2011
Local Committee Sofia UNWE
A World of Endless Opportunities Created by Leadership-oriented Agents of Positive Change
AIESEC Sofia UNWE
University of National and World Economy, 1st floor
Tel/Fax: +359 2 819 55 92
Mobile: +359 893 513 415
Personal e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com