- First semester in UNWE – 1 800 BGN (paid education)/ 231 BGN (state funded education- 10 places).
Payment period: first academic year September/October
- Втори семестър в УНСС - – 1 800 BGN (paid education)/ 231 BGN (state funded education-10 places).
Payment period: first academic year February
- Third Semester in Nottingham Trent University –2 650 GBP.
Payment period: second academic year September – the tuition fee is paid in BGN in UNWE, prior to departure for Nottingham.
- Fourth semester -250 BGN
Payment period: second academic year February
All semester fees are paid through bank transfers from any bank or DSK bank (to Maxima Hall) to the bank account of UNWE at the Bulgarian National banks:
IBAN: BG03 BNBG 9661 3100 1746 01
Fees and application documents:
Here you may find information for fees and documents for new candidates for master programs.
- The Erasmus + Program – provides 6 scholarships of 500 EUR/month for the whole period of study in Nottingham during the 3rd semesters. The scholarships are given to the student who obtained highest average marks during the 1st and 2nd semester in UNWE. .
- Other scholarships – other common scholarships given from the university or other institutions if such are in place..