XXII International Scientific Conference on Bulgaria's Membership in the European Union: Sixteen Years Later
The International Economic Relations & Business Department of the University of National and World Economy
invites you to take part in its
XXII International Scientific Conference on
Bulgaria's Membership in the European Union: Sixteen Years Later
under the patronage of the Rector of UNWE Prof. Dr. Dimitar Dimitrov
13 October 2023, 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m., Large and Small Conference Halls, UNWE
- European Union - state and prospects for development;
- The European Union in the world economy;
- International competitiveness of the European economy;
- Management of European projects;
- International management and marketing;
- International Business;
- International Finance;
- Sustainable development – European aspects;
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and digital transformation;
- Legal aspects of the European Union;
- International tourism - state and prospects;
Please, send us the following application for participation by 1st September 2023
the papers in English will be included in an English volume of Conference proceedings that will be offered for indexing by CEEOL as well as by Web of Science and Scopus.
Indexed Conference proceedings from previous editions of the Conference can be found HERE.
The submitted papers will be checked for originality.
For the technical layout of the reports, please use the following template.
Please, along with your paper, attach the following:
- Declaration of consent for indexing in CEEOL (signed and scanned)
- Personal Data Declaration (signed and scanned)
Please, send your paper no later than 1 October 2023, to e-mail: [email protected]
For additional questions, please send an email to: [email protected]
THERE IS NO CONFERENCE FEE
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR PARTICIPATION!