7th International Scientific Conference on Knowledge Based Sustainable Development – ERAZ 2021
On May 27, 2021 via the Zoom platform the 7th International Scientific Conference titled: Knowledge Based Sustainable Development – ERAZ 2021 will be held.
The conference covers broad topics: Quality Management, Law, Agribusiness, Ecology and Energy, IT, Education, Tourism, Economics, Management, Globalization, Marketing, Accounting, and more.
Publication opportunities include two conference proceedings, partner journals, a partner monograph, and a book of abstracts all with great indexations.
Conference co-organizers are:
- University of National and World Economy - Sofia, Bulgaria;
- AMBIS University - Prague, Czech Republic;
- Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies - Celje, Slovenia;
- Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University - Podgorica, Montenegro;
- Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance, Belgrade, Serbia;
- Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia.
There are 31 days left for abstract submission. Full papers are due for submission in early July 2021 (if interested).
Feel free to explore the Conference website.