About Conference and Summer School
The 8th ASECU Youth International Conference and Summer School are organized by the University of National and World Economy (UNWE), Sofia, Bulgaria, in the frame of the “100th anniversary celebrations of the University of National and World Economy”. They will take place from 15th to 20th September 2019, in Ravda, Bulgaria, at nice resort at the Black Sea under the topic “Sustainable Development Goals 2030: Challenges for South and Eastern European Countries and the Black Sea Region”.
The 8th ASECU Youth International Conference and Summer School will be hosted in the Rehabilitation Complex of UNWE in Ravda.
The home of the 8th ASECU Youth International Conference and Summer School is located 200 m from the coast. It has 40 double bedrooms; restaurant; large conference room for hosting the sessions and the seminars; table tennis room; Wi-Fi; as well as all the necessary health and safety facilities.
Ravda is one of the main tourist villages in Nessebar municipality (http://www.visitnessebar.org/en/destinations/ravda). It is widely known for its romantic and peaceful surroundings. Beauty in Ravda is everywhere.
The 8th ASECU Youth International Conference and Summer School will be a unique opportunity for the students to:
- participate in a life-changing experience with students from many different countries;
- to enrich their skills and knowledge taking advantage of professors from the international academic community and
- to enjoy the beach and the summer time in the breathtaking area of the District of Bourgas.
The event’s agenda will include three different types of activities:
- the sessions of the Youth Conference, where students’ papers will be presented;
- the Summer School consisting of lectures provided by the participating professors (UNWE will provide the relevant ECTS for the participants) and
- workshops and discussions led by multinational staff, as well as a wide range of cultural, sports and recreational activities in the area of Bourgas District.
All the presented papers at the Youth Conference will be published in Conference Proceedings with an ISBN number.