The library provides an access for its readers to the following databases:
1. EBSCO ( Business Source Premier; Academic Source Premier; Regional Business News; MasterFILE Premier; Newspaper Source; ERIC; Health Source: Nursing Academic Edition; Health Source / Consumer Edition; MEDLINE; Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts; GreenFILE).
2. ScienceDirect - Full-text database of scientific publications in the field of Natural Sciences, Medical and Biological Sciences, Humanities.
3. PROQUEST - Full-text database in the field of Business, Economics, Humanities, etc.
4. SCOPUS - Database containing abstracts and bibliographies of over 16,000 journals providing a wide range of interdisciplinary information.
5. ISI WEB OF KNOWLEDGE - Referral database in the field of Natural and Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities. Patent information, factual database for info-metric and science-metric analysis.
6. EMBASE - Bibliographic database in the field of Biology, Biomedicine and Pharmacy.
7. ENGINEERING VILLAGE - A platform containing annotations of publications in the field of Engineering.
- Searching in electronic catalogues:
- Automated library;
- Free national catalogue of university libraries and research organizations in Bulgaria.
- Lending books for home.
- Usage of library materials at the reading rooms.
- Usage of library materials under the system of interlibrary and international interlibrary lending.
- Usage of Internet access, E-mail server, MS Office XP.
- Automated library– information service:
- Automated searching of information on themes set up by readers;
- Searching of information in databases on CD-ROM and in foreign databases in on-line regime;
- Preparation of bibliography and factual database inquires (oral, written, digital – on CD-ROM and DVD-ROM) providing them for usage.
- Library services adapted for visually impaired people.
- Copying, scanning, printing and micro-index linking of library information.
- Preparation of bibliography index books and bulletins called New Books.