Organisation and Management
Scientific Research Activity /R&D/ Range
It covers exploring, analytic, prognosticating, expert, developing, technological, legal, incorporative and other kinds of creative activities held out systematically. Its objective is to increase the volume of scientific knowledge as well as new applications to be used in the field of education, science and practice through providing scientific products and services for enhancing the scientific qualification of persons implementing the activities.
- Development of scientific knowledge in the field of economics, management, law and other scientific fields.
- Scientific and methodical support to the educational process organized by the University.
- Enhancement of scientific qualification of University lecturers.
- Stimulation of creativity and creation of conditions to develop the creating skills of undergraduates and Ph.D. students.
R&D Forms of Organization and Management
- University programmes and plans for scientific research and development as well as for scientific events and doctoral studies;
- Projects for implementation of scientific research tasks and organization of scientific events;
- Agreements of scientific development, scientific cooperation, consultant activity, etc.
R&D Priority Fields
- Research in order to strengthen the leadership positions of UNWE among the business universities in Europe.
- Economic, political and social research to support the Bulgarian state and the business.
R&D Programme Council
/since 4 February 2021/
1. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mihail Zhelyazkov Musov, Vice Rector for Research and International Affairs - Chairman
2. Prof. Dr. Vladya Borislavova Borisova - Deputy Chairwoman
3. Prof. Dr. Albena Todorova Kraeva - Miteva
4. Prof. Dr. Emil Asenov Atanasov
5. Prof. Dr. Vyara Borisova Stoilova
6. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Angel Angelov Marchev
7. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ekaterina Alexandrova Tosheva
8. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Elizabet Dimitrova Yoneva
9. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kostadin Goranov Kolarov
10. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maria Sashkova Vodenicharova
11. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Miroslav Mityov Dimitrov
12. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Petar Pandushev Chobanov