Urban parks development
Lately, the greeningofemptyurbanspaces
becomes a very popular topic for the moreandmore
congested cities. The most of the world population lives in the cities and the
problems of pollution are increasing. Permaculture could be implemented in
urban projects for building of both beautiful and at the same time edible
gardens in the cities.
This could be attractive for people who maintain
public and private gardens /also
hotel green spaces/. The urban parks
development is aimed to motivate the local urban communities to improve the
urban environment where they live and work instead of planning movement to the surroundings
of the cities.
TEN GOOD REASONS TO GROW FOOD IN CITIES
- Great tasting, fresh, and nutritious food right outside your door.
- Practice good “economy”.
- Nurture your physical, emotional and spiritual
- Create beautiful, aesthetically pleasing spaces.
- Conserve wilderness, natural areas, and bio-diversity.
- Connect with your own bio-region.
- Learn and preserve endangered wisdom and
essential knowledge for living.
- Contribute to local food security.
- Help to preserve diverse seed stocks.
- Reduce climate change.