UNWE conducts its international activity in order:
To support the efforts of the academic community of UNWE for development and enlargement of the educational and research programmes considering the best global and EU practices..
To be an integral part of European educational and scientific research community.
To implement high educational and research standards that combine global trends and Bulgarian academic traditions.
To organize and develop the collaboration of UNWE with leading foreign universities.
To study, analyze and apply the positive experience in the academic process and scientific research activity in accordance with the approved international and European standards and practices.
To consolidate the positions the UNWE as a leading university in the European and global educational space.
In realization of its international activity the UNWE intension is to achieve:
- an expansion of its contacts with foreign universities,
- conclusion of international contracts,
- conferring the honorary degree of Doctor Honoris Causa on authoritative scientists, economists, statesmen, politicians and many other meritorious figures from all over the world,
- conversion into a permanent practice the organizing of lectures by world well-known scientists at the UNWE.
- organizing and participation into international conferences and seminars in Bulgaria and abroad.
International activity occupies an important place in scientific and educational activities of UNWE in terms of global partnership and knowledge exchange.